Request For Proposals: Conference Sessions
We are currently seeking sessions for both the winter and summer 2023 EDAM conferences.
Session Submission Deadline: Monday, October 24, 2022
January 26-27, 2023
Venue: InterContinental Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
June 28-30, 2023
Venue: Mayo Civic Center
It’s expected that proposed sessions would consist of approximately 45 minutes of presentation followed by 15 minutes of open question & answer.
Whether you submit a session or not, we would love to hear your suggestions for keynote speakers. Email us at email@example.com
to share recommendations.
We are seeking sessions that focus on or incorporate the following themes, in addition to other topics presenters think would be of interest to the EDAM audience.
- Strategies for advancing equity, economic mobility, and inclusive prosperity
- Implementing programs and policies that focus on equity and inclusion
- Real estate realities post-COVID – Commercial, office, retail, and housing sectors
- Federal funds - Usage & ongoing impact to communities
- Cost of construction & inflation impacts on development and related projects
- Retail trends
- The intersection of housing & economic development
- THC legalization - Planning, policy, impact for economic development
- Building community through economic development
- Out of the box ideas – what are we missing? We want to hear from you!